POSITION TITLE: Outside Sales Representative
COMPANY: G P Roadway Solutions
DEPARTMENT: Peterson Sign Company
REPORTS TO: Peterson Sign Manager
DATE: May 16, 2018
- Creates, implements, and maintains sales call plan for existing, potential customers.
- Coordinates marketing plan and product specials for accounts.
- Provide price quotes and sales support.
- Inform customers of supply and price trends.
- Coordinates sales orders and deliveries.
- Prepare records and reports of sales and supporting activities.
- Maintains and builds positive customer relationships.
- Assists with inventory control including annual year-end inventory count.
- Fills customer orders including taking material from warehouse area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Promotes awareness of and follows Company and general safety policies.
- Exhibits a core understanding of mutual respect and good customer service orientation in interactions with all people in the workplace.
- Marketing degree preferred.
- 1 year relevant experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Email and adaptable to in-house software. Keyboarding skills sufficient to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- 10 key by touch.
- Math skills to perform pricing calculations and generating reports as requested.
- Able to read and understand business documents and technical material.
- Valid Hawaii driver’s license and favorable traffic abstract.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure effective internal and external communications.
- Ability to work independently and meet sales expectations and deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and recordkeeping skills.
- Knowledge of potential markets helpful.
- Must be 21 years of age.
Note: The above reflects essential information to describe the characteristics of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed list of all job requirements, nor shall it in any way limit the right of management to assign work or direct the work force.