Information we collect
We may collect and retain personal information from you such as e-mail address, mailing address, name, telephone numbers, and project names. We also automatically collect data pertaining to website visitors, including but not limited to, the IP address, tracking codes (cookies), the domain name, the web page, the length of time spent and the pages accessed while visiting our sites. This may also include location information for mobile applications. All of our online services are intended for a U.S. audience and we may pass along your contact information to another party if you are outside of our service area. Our services are not intended for children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from any minor without parental consent.
How we collect the information
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience on our sites. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: When you are registering or requesting a quote, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or other information.
- Automatic Information: We (or vendors acting on our behalf) receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us, including IP addresses and session identifiers. Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our Site.
- Information from other sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information such as suppliers, service providers, social media companies and business partners.
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone discussions).
- For marketing purposes including using your information to serve you ads about our products & services.
- To improve the content of our sites & social media.
- We may share the information we collect from and about you with our G P Roadway Solutions affiliated companies to bring you co-branded products or services.
CAN SPAM Act
All our correspondence is conducted according to proper business etiquette and the CAN-SPAM Act.
How we protect your information
We use reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect and limit access to personal information. This includes device safeguards and secured files and buildings. We use regular malware scanning on all computing equipment within our company.We do not use an SSL certificate because no sales are done on the site and we only collect email and name info if they want to be contacted by us.
We have never sold, traded or transferred to outside parties your personally identifiable information except for reasons stated above. Should that change, we will provide users with advance notice. This does not include website or delivery partners who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.