Surveying is an important part of the signage project and is essential to its overall success. A survey will determine the size of your sign, how it will be installed, and if it fits within current zoning laws in the case of exterior signs requiring a permit. Our sign professionals have many years of experience designing and installing signs and will be able to quickly determine many of the factors on signage that you are too busy to deal with but will impact the type and material of the sign. Just some of the things we look at during the sign survey are:
- What is the maximum size allowed for your outdoor signs and how do you determine square footage allowances?
- What is the maximum height above ground allowed?
- What are your set-back limitations?
- What are your illumination options for internal & external signage?
- What information is required for a sign permit? The mounting surface will determine hardware and if specialized equipment is needed