POSITION TITLE: Inside Sales Representative
COMPANY: G P Roadway Solutions
LOCATION: Oahu Sales – Mapunapuna
REPORTS TO: Inside Sales Supervisor
ADDRESS: 660 Mapunapuna St., Honolulu, HI 96819
DATE: Sept. 30th,2021
- Actively promotes sales of all product offerings to existing and potential customers.
- Supports the Outside Sales staff with information searches, price quotations, order tracking and processing sales orders, to include, but not limited to sales order entry, sign requisitions, purchase order requisitions, price quotations and customer follow ups. Collects leads/prospects and forwards to Outside Sales staff for follow up.
- Performs take offs and checks on scope of work for potential bids. Follows up on bid/quote status and updates appropriate logs.
- Processes submittals, SDS sheets and other documents required by the customer to fulfill the order.
- Maintains and builds positive customer relationships.
- Merchandises the showroom making sure shelves are filled to proper levels. Performs routine cleaning to shelving, counters, display cases and other displays. Adjusts and modifies shelving.
- Performs routine clerical work for the branch such as filing documents, sending faxes, mailers, etc.
- Assists with inventory control including participation in the annual year-end inventory count.
- Fills customer orders to include taking material from the warehouse and showroom areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Promotes awareness of and follows Company and general safety policies.
- Exhibits a core understanding of mutual respect and good customer service orientation in interactions with all people in the workplace.
- High School Diploma, some college preferred.
- Experience in sales and/or office environment preferred.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Email; aptitude to learn in-house systems; keyboarding skills sufficient to complete daily tasks in a timely manner
- 10 key, various office machines, general knowledge of office operations.
- Uses basic math functions to perform daily tasks.
- Able to read and understand work orders and other work-related documents and forms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills via phone and in person.
- Well organized, able to work independently.
Note: The above reflects essential information to describe the characteristics of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed list of all job requirements, nor shall it in any way limit the right of management to assign work or direct the work force.